a. Additive Automations deploys an industrial robot equipped with mechanical tools similar to manual
tools, and employing similar techniques. The approach is reconfigurable, can be portable by design and
represents a tenfold reduction in cost compared to the status quo.
b. We are using state-of-the-art sensors and processes to bring dexterity, versatility and ease of
operation to industrial robotic arms.
c. A digital twin and physics engine allow for fast and reliable planning, simulation and visualisation of
complex robotic tasks.
d. The use of computer vision, and a unique force control algorithm allows us to tackle delicate operations
with confidence and with precision.
e. Compared to the current manual post-processing methods our system offers:
- 90% reduction in defects
- 10x reduction in operational cost
- elimination of human risk and variability
f. Our USP is the robotics technology that’s specific to near-net shape manufacturing:
- a control system which uses both machine learning and traditional deterministic control theory and is
tuned to the manufacturing process with state-of-the-art sensors
- a software application to teach, simulate and control industrial robots in machining and polishing
Note: For faster rendering:
1. Click on the gear icon -> "settings".
2. In "Configuration" tab slide "Smooth Navigation" to the right and all the "Display" sliders to the left
3. In "Appearance" tab; slide all options to the left